Professor of EconomicsB.A., Keio University, 2005.
M.A., University of Tokyo, 2007.
PhD., Northwestern University, 2011.
Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences
California Institute of Technology
Mail Code 228-77, Pasadena, CA 91125
Phone: (626) 395-3473; Fax: (626) 793-8580
Phone: (626) 395-4083
News (January, 1, 2020)
- Jay Lu and I added a new numerical example to "Repeated Choice: A Theory of Stochastic Intertemporal Preferences," [pdf]
- Testable Implications of Models of Intertemporal Choice: Exponential Discounting and Its Generalizations (joint with Federico Echenique and Taisuke Imai) is forthcoming in American Economic Journal: Microeconomics
The Relation between Behavior under Risk and over Time (joint with Anujit Chakraborty and Yoram Halevy is forthcoming in American Economic Journal: Insights
- The first (make up) class of SS201b will be on January 10 (Friday) at Baxter 127.
- The first class of EC136 will be on January 14 (Tuesday).
- For both classes, the syllabus are available in teaching page.